Thursday, October 10, 2013

Barney Frank! and Charlotte Bunch!

Okay, this post proves that we're never too old for amazing surprises.

Barney Frank called again yesterday. Not only is he assisting my book project, I have a date with him in Boston on Friday, November 22.

So fifty years to the day that JFK was killed, I get to meet another extraordinary statesman who changes American lives for the better.

Aside from my joy, I'm astonished that anyone as busy and engaged as Barney is thoughtful enough to make the time for someone like me.

But yesterday was even more amazing.

The great human rights activist, Charlotte Bunch, has appointed a wonderful person to contribute a chapter on her.

I'm so proud of the LGBT/Intersex tribe. So moved by the contributors to this work. I keep learning who we are and I love it.

More to follow.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers