Okay, this is really how my Halloween Day began:
Barney Frank called me at 9 am... for the fourth time.
He got the 20 questions, which my fabulous publisher,
Brenda Knight, conjured up and asked me to email him
for his interview for my anthology on LGBT activism
to be brought out by Cleis Press.
He's going to tape his replies, have the tape transcribed,
printed up, and then send it to me to include in the book.
At 10 am I call Brenda. She takes my call. I tell her that
Barney got her questions. We have a ball, laughing,
strategizing and planning all sorts of creative ventures.
Seriously, folks, this is true. This happened. This is my life.
The most amazing participants in the book. The most amazing
publisher, who actually communicates and guides and inspires
and makes things happen.
Ask me if I'm a slaphappy guy. Go on. Just ask me.
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment